NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- 1. How to Enter. To enter the Nap-coatTM Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), entrants may either (1) go to Buffalo Wild Wing’s page on Facebook, located at www.facebook.com/BuffaloWildWings ("Sponsor's Page"), ‘like’ the page, read the Official Rules and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes, and share the designated content to be automatically entered into the drawing; or (2) go to Sponsor’s profile on Twitter using twitter handle @BWWings, follow the handle and “retweet” Sponsor’s tweet indicating that a retweet will automatically enter you into the Sweepstakes (please include @BWWings in your retweet), and read the Official Rules that can be found at www.buffalowildwings.com/nap-coat. All entrants must have a valid Facebook account or a valid Twitter account to enter. All terms and conditions of Facebook.com and Twitter.com apply. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in its sole discretion.
- 2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 1l:30 AM CST on April 2, 2014 and ends at 11:30 AM CST on April 3, 2014.
- 3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in which such entrant resides, as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. ("Sponsor") and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws of the United States apply.
- 4. How to Win. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received at or about 11:59 PM CST on April 3, 2014.
- 5. Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- 6. Prize(s). One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner shall receive a Nap-coatTM and Buffalo Wild Wings® gift card. Total approximate retail value of the prize: $350. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per person. If not claimed in 48 hours, unclaimed prizes will be awarded to a new randomly selected winner. All taxes and expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner(s).
- 7. Notification. Winner(s) will be notified via Facebook or Twitter direct message by 12:00 PM CST on April 7, 2014 and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
- 8. Conditions. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. By entering into the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted.
- 9. Indemnification. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASED ENTITIES"), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner's permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
- 10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- 11. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute as to any Facebook or Twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the platform will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- 12. Disputes; Governing Law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- 14. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners/the name of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 7, 2014 but before April 30, 2014 to: Periscope, 921 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- 15. Sponsor. Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. 5500 Wayzata Boulevard, 16th Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55416.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK AND/OR TWITTER.
Buffalo Wild Wings® is a registered trademark of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. ©2014 Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.